Product Name: Long Pepper, Pippali or Landi Pipal
Long pepper is also known as Indian long pepper, which has a flowering vine. Being a fragrant plant, it is the most popular and interesting herb. It grows in temperate and warm areas of India. Its buds are useful. This is one of the most important reasons why it is used as herbs and spices.
Long pepper contains fragrant and volatile oil, which is known as pipla-sterol, sesenin and piplatin. The root of this plant contains glucosides, steroids, piperin, piperlonguminin and piperlartin. People must use this herb because of its number of benefits.
Health benefits of Long pepper :
- Insomnia is a disorder, which gets treated with the use of this herb.
- It is also useful for toothache and headache issues
- This herb places a great impact on the heart issues and make them better
- Many times, it is also used as an ingredient to treat piles
- It also treats the insect bites
- It also helps you in losing weight and treating obesity
- This herb is beneficial for hiccoughs and liver enlargement
- Galactogogue and migraine issues have been treated with this herb
How to use?
The mixture can be prepared by taking long pepper, raisin, black pepper and ginger root into one solution. Cook this powder using the butter, strain the mixture and provide it to the patient.
Common Names :
Hindi - पिप्पलि
Marathi - पिंपळी (Piṃpaḷī)
Gujarati - લાંબા મરી
Tamil - கண்டந்திப்பிலி (Kandan Thippili)
Malayalam - പിപ്പലി (Pippali)
Telugu - అనాసపువ్వు
Kannada - ಹಿಪ್ಪಲಿ (Hippali)
Bengali - পিপুল
Odia - ପିପ୍ପଳି
Urdu - پپليان