Ayurvedic herbs and plants are the spirits of Indian medicine industry. Since the beginning of civilization plants and human have a profound co-relation in maintaining the eco-system. Plant intake the solar energy and convert it into essential nutrients, and the human gets that same benefit by assimilating the plant in either raw, dried or powder form. Here in this blog, we are going to discuss the usefulness of dry amla, reetha, shikakai and hibiscus powder and their uses.
1) Amla powder— Amla powder which is produced from dried amlaki known as Indian gooseberry, widely cultivated in China, India and other tropical countries in Asia. It is very easy to get amla powder from sun-dried amlaki, or we can also order online for the packaged amla, shikakai, hibiscus or reetha powder.
Benefits—Amla powder is enriched with high antioxidants and vitamin C. So if we intake it with water in the morning, it can solve many health issues.
- It helps to lower cholesterol.
- It damages the production of the free radicals and thus protects skin and hair.
- It is rich in fiber, so helpful in improving digestion and constipation.
- It is a rich source of calcium, iron, and albumen.
Uses: Mix amla powder with henna to get a beautiful colour texture on hair. It works as a conditioner and makes hair soft and silky amla powder can be used as a facial mask as it has exfoliating properties and antioxidants. Use of amla powder with a glass of water aids in calcium absorption.
2) Shikakai Powder— shikakai powder is a well-known vitalizer for rough hair. It is a natural conditioner which is ready to use with vitamins and antioxidants. Ready to use shikakai powder is available easily online. So anyone can buy shikakai powder. Let us check out the benefits
Benefits— The age-old hair care treatment with shikakai has been recognized fruitful by Ayurved, and now it is a favorite hair cleanser used by women to get beautiful thick hair.
- Nourish hair strands.
- Promote Hair growth.
- Being rich in vitamin and antioxidant it protects hair from premature greying.
- Reduce dandruff.
Uses: Buy shikakai Powder online and mix with coconut oil to make a thick paste. Apply it on hair before the bath.
Make hair musk with shikakai and curd. This musk will condition your hair and bring a natural shine and softness.
3) Reetha Powder— Reetha powder is made from dried reetha or Soapnut fruits on grinding. Moreover, we can order or buy online and get it on our doorsteps. Reetha contains natural cleansing agent, and it works very gentle on clothes as well as on hair and skin beside this it is 100% natural and leaves no harsh chemical effect on hair
Benefits— To get a fair skin complexion reetha powder can be mixed with besan and on applying on the skin instead of soap, it gives the expected result.
- Mix reetha powder with any essential oil and use the mixture as the face wash.
- It is perfect for washing clothes especially woolen and baby clothes. It is allergic free.
- It can replace your chemical shampoo. You can get a shiner hair with no side effect at low cost.
Uses: Buy Reetha powder online and use as you wish ----as an herbal shampoo, as a gentle cleanser for clothes, like musk for skin care etc.
4) Hibiscus Powder— Hibiscus powder is a product made from dry hibiscus flower, and it has multiple uses regarding health and beauty. It’s a tropical plant and grows large fresh flower which is used for a religious purpose, and Ayurved uses the dry hibiscus powder for different use. Due to the hectic schedule, we have less time to go through a lengthy procedure, so the easiest way to buy hibiscus powder is to order online and get as per requirement. We can use this powder in any season instead of a fresh flower to get the benefits.
Let us check the number of benefits:
- It reduces hair fall and makes hair naturally black.
- It is very useful to stop sneezing and cold.
- Hibiscus powder and lemon mixture can reduce dandruff.
- On consuming it reduces bad cholesterol.
- Due to vitamin C, it helps to prevent a pimple.
Uses: To treat dandruff, you can mix hibiscus powder with coconut oil and apply on the scalp.
For a thicker eyebrow mix castor oil with hibiscus powder and apply on the eyebrows.
To get a shiner natural black color on hair mix hibiscus powder with henna and use as a musk on hair.
So, friends, we hope now it's easy for you to give your hair and skin a better treatment with this herbal powder. There is nothing to be worried about how to make it as they are available online. So just order online for your herbal powder and dry herbs and add extra shine to your looks.