Product Name: Mustard seeds
Mustard seeds have three types. Among others, big yellow mustard seeds are the most popular ones. These seeds come from mustard plant. They are native to Asia Minor.
Big yellow mustard seeds are enriched in copper, manganese, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin B1, and phosphorus. In addition, they also offer fiber, antioxidants, essential and phyto-nutrients to the body.
Health benefits of Mustard seeds:
- It contains chemicals, which are used to fight against cancer because of anti-cancer effects. It can assist reduce the growth of cancer cells.
- The selenium is present in these seeds, which can also help you in reducing the signs of arthritis.
- It also treats asthmatic issues
- The presence of magnesium in these seeds can maintain the blood pressure, making higher to normal.
- It also treats respiratory congestion and migraines.
- It enhances the immunity of the body.
- It also aids in digestion and combats against heart disease.
- It also works on the weight loss and aging.
- It can help you during the menopause stage.
How to use?
These mustard seeds can be added directly to your food daily to get its complete benefits. The paste from its seeds at home can be used in sandwiches, salad dressings, and hot dogs.